Easy 1- Pot CREAMY LASAGNA SOUP. Such a comforting soup you can make time and time again. Made with delicious noodles, tomatoes, lentils, and italian seasoning.🌱🍅
North Carolina had its second snowfall of the year which made me automatically want to make cozy soup. Has it snowed where you are this year? Happy Monday friends! Xo
- 2 tsp neutral oil I used olive oil
- 7 to 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 medium white onion chopped
- 3 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1 can tomatoes diced
- 1/3 cup red lentils uncooked
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 1/2 tbsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup dairy free milk
- 1/2 small lemon seeded and juiced
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- fresh basil
- fresh parsley
- Cashew Parm @pimp.my.salad
- Heat a large pot with oil on medium heat. Once hot, add the chopped onion and cook for 3 minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook for an additional 1-2 minutes.
- Add the vegetable broth, lentils, canned tomatoes, tomato paste, salt, pepper, and italian seasoning. Stir and bring soup to a boil.
- Once the soup is boiling break the lasagna noodles into bite sized pieces and add to the soup. Cook for 7-8 minutes or until the noodles are completely cooked.
- Add the lemon juice, plant milk, nutritional yeast, spinach, and stir.
- Remove the pot from the heat. Taste soup and add additional seasoning (salt, pepper, or italian seasoning) if needed.