just wanna lay in bed and eat mini Crunchwraps all day 😍 recipe for these is the exact same as the large Crunchwraps just using smaller tortillas!
Vegan Cheese Sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/4 cup Vidalia or sweet onion, about 28g chopped
- 12 ounces vegan ground beef replacer
- 1 tablespoon taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup iceberg lettuce 28g chopped or shredded
- 1 small tomato about 90g chopped
- 4 12- inch flour tortillas
- 4 flour tortillas small street taco style
- 4 to stada shells or tortilla chips to cover
- 1/2 cup vegan sour cream 60g
- Olive oil for pan frying
- Boil the potatoes, cashews and carrots for 20 minutes or until everything is soft.
- In a pan add 1/2 tbsp of olive oil and the onions. Cook on a medium heat until onions are translucent. Then add in the vegan ground beef and taco seasoning. Cook for another 5 minutes.
- Once the potatoes, cashews and carrots are done cooking strain them if there is any water left.
- Place it into a blender along with the nutritional yeast, salt, vegan cheddar shreds and non-dairy milk. Blend until smooth. You may need to add more non-dairy milk to get it very smooth. Taste it and make sure there is enough salt.
- Now you are ready to assemble the crunchwraps.
- Start off with a 12 inch tortilla. Place a few scoops of the vegan ground beef and place it in the center of the tortilla. The circle should be about the size of the small street tortilla.
- Now you can build the rest of the filling on top of that. Place a little bit of the cheese sauce on top. Then add the tostadas or a few tortilla chips on top of the cheese sauce.
- Next spread about 1-2 tbsp of vegan sour cream over top the tortilla chips.
- Sprinkle some lettuce and tomatoes on top. Finally, top it all off with more vegan cheese sauce.
- Then take the small tortilla and place it on top of the pile of filling.
- Fold the edges of the larger tortilla up onto the smaller tortilla. It may help to watch the video for this step. The result will be a pleated hexagon type shape.
- Flip it upside down and then place it in a lightly oiled pan. Cook on each side for 3-4 minutes on a medium heat. Repeat with all of them.