Vegan 20 Minute Creamy Sausage Pasta
It has been a crazy month over here! We moved apartments, adopted a new pup, and traveled way too much in the last 4 weeks but I am thrilled to be back in my groove and creating delicious vegan recipes for all of you to make.
This amazing creamy sausage pasta is the perfect weeknight meal, you get everything you need in one bowl, including greens, and it legit takes 20 minutes to make. What more could you ask for?
- 8 oz dried pasta of your choice
- 6 oz spinach
- 14 oz vegan Italian sausage crumbled
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ½ cup vegan cream cheese
- Zest of 1 lemon
- ¼ cup pesto
- 1 tbs nutritional yeast
- ¼ cup veggie broth
- ¼ cup shredded vegan parmesan cheese
- Boil water and cook pasta according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. If you’re using Beyond Meat no oil is needed, if not add 1-2 tbs oil to the skillet. Add the crumbles to the pan and cook according to package. 4-5 minutes should be good! In the last minute of the sausage cooking, add in the spinach and saute until wilted. Place the sausage and spinach on a clean plate and set aside.
- Add 1 tablespoon of oil to the pan, once heated add garlic and cook for 30 seconds or until fragrant. Add cream cheese and veggie broth and stir until the cream cheese is melted.
- Stir in pesto, nutritional yeast, and lemon zest. Stir until completely combined. Off the heat, stir in the cooked pasta, sausage and spinach and serve! Top each bowl with vegan parm.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.