30 minute Saucy and Creamy Pad Thai noodles. I put a spin on the traditional Pad Thai Noodle recipe by making the sauce extra creamy & adding peanut butter to the sauce. You can also sub out the linguine rice noodles and veggies and just use what you have at home. As long as the sauce is the same it will still be super flavorful and tasty!
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/2 lime juiced
- 3 tbsp soy sauce or coconut amino, (gluten free)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp sriracha sauce
- 1/4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp neutral oil I used canola
- 1 cup green peppers or red peppers, julienne/matchsticks cuts
- 2 medium carrots shredded or julienne/matchstick cuts
- 1/2 white onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic chopped
- 1 cup purple cabbage chopped finely
- 8 ounces linguine rice noodles cooked according to the back of the package
- peanuts chopped
- red pepper flakes
- green onion
- In a mixing bowl combine soy sauce, peanut butter, sriracha, maple syrup, rice wine vinegar,and lime juice. Whisk until smooth and creamy.3 tbsp peanut butter1/2 lime3 tbsp soy sauce1 tbsp maple syrup1 tsp sriracha sauce1/4 tsp rice wine vinegar
- Heat a large pan or wok over medium heat. Add 1 Tbsp of oil. Once hot, add the onion and garlic. Saute for 3 minutes.1 tbsp neutral oil1/2 white onion2 cloves garlic
- Add the peppers, cabbage, and carrots. Saute for 2-3 minutes.1 cup green peppers2 medium carrots1 cup purple cabbage
- Combine the cooked rice noodles and peanut sauce to the pan with the vegetables and mix well.8 ounces linguine rice noodles
- Take the pan off the heat and divide it into bowls. Garnish with crushed peanuts, crushed red peppers, and green onions.peanutsred pepper flakesgreen onion
- Leftovers will last 3 days in the fridge. Garnish your noodles after you reheat them, not before.
- You will notice that the noodles will soak up the sauce immediately. If you like your dish to be extra saucy, double the Creamy Pad Thai peanut sauce. Or only mix half of the sauce in the pan. Save the other half to drizzle on top of your noodles before eating.
- For a spicier noodle dish add an extra teaspoon of sriracha to the peanut sauce.
- Substitute or add any of the vegetables to the stir fry.