- olive oil
- 1 white onion small dice
- 2 cloves garlic crushed
- 400 gram mushrooms
- 1/2 tsp smoked paprika
- 1/2 tsp mild curry powder
- 1 tin chickpeas drained
- 200 gram tomato passata
- 200 ml coconut milk
- 1 handful spinach chopped
- 300 gram pasta e.g. penne
- salt and pepper
- Fry off the onion and garlic in some olive oil in a large frying pan. Cook for 5 minutes before adding the mushrooms and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add in the smoked paprika and curry powder and stir. Pour in the chickpeas, tomato passata and coconut milk, bring to the boil and simmer for 10 minutes. Add the peas after 5 minutes and season with salt and black pepper.
- Cook the pasta according to packet instructions – save a splash of cooking water!
- Add the pasta into the sauce with the spinach and a splash of cooking water. Stir to wilt the leaves and serve warm.
I can’t wait to see your creations! Don’t forget to tag me @Rhitrition! Disclaimer: All recipes are developed in line with our ethos of simple nourishment and enjoyment, and are not designed for weight loss purposes.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!