- 16 oz bag pasta I used penne
- 1 cup hummus
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 12 oz jar marinated artichokes
- 2 cups grape tomatoes halved
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives pitted
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- black pepper to taste
- Prepare the tomatoes by cutting them in half. Make pasta, drain, then set aside.2 cups grape tomatoes16 oz bag pasta
- After straining, in the large pasta pot, add artichokes with liquid, spinach, olives, hummus, tomatoes, salt, pepper and garlic.1 cup hummus4 cups fresh baby spinach12 oz jar marinated artichokes2 cups grape tomatoes1/2 cup kalamata olives1 tsp saltblack pepper1 tsp garlic powder
- Stir well until combined. Serve and enjoy!
To make this recipe gluten-free, use gf pasta.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!