Creamy Garlic & Mushroom Pasta with spinach! Honestly I LOVE this pasta so much! The sawce is so creamy, light & tasty! 💚
- Cook the pasta according to the packet instructions.
- Sauté the garlic in a frying pan with a little water/oil for 3 mins until fragrant. Add in the mushrooms and further cook for about 8 mins until the mushrooms are soft. (If using garlic granules add when the mushrooms are soft)
- Stir in the dried basil then cook for 1 more minute. Take off the heat.
- Drain the pasta from the pan through a colander, then stir the pasta into the frying pan with the garlicky mushrooms.
- Stir in the spinach to wilt down on a low heat setting.
- Take the pan off the heat, then add in the dairy free plain yoghurt, lemon juice, nutritional yeast and season with salt and pepper. Stir well until the pasta is super creamy!
- Serve and enjoy! (I sprinkle with more nooch)