Creamy curry ramen bowl with @LotusFoods Rice Ramen Noodles – tag your ramen lover foodie & save this easy recipe to make today. Ramen in creamy broth is my favorite combo plus it’s one of the best ways to serve it with a variety of vegetables.
To make this dish gluten-free, I used Organic Millet & Brown Rice Ramen Noodles that are made with easily digestible grains. The noodles’ amazing chewy & silky texture makes you want to slurp up the whole bowl . I hope you give it a try & have a lovely day, friends .
- 2 servings Brown Rice Ramen Noodles cooked based on package's instructions
- 4 oz firm tofu pressed & cut into cubes
- 1 small eggplant cut into large bite-sized pieces
- 1/2 cup mushrooms chopped
- 1/2 cup long beans cut into 1 inch long
- 1/2 cup mung beans sprouts
- 1/2 cup bok choy blanched in hot water for 1 min
- corn starch
- oil for cooking
- salt to taste
- Coat tofu cubes with cornstarch. In a heated non-stick pan with 1 teaspoon oil, lightly pan-fry tofu until golden brown on all sides, season with salt, then set aside.
- Using the same pan, add more oil & bring the heat up. Fry eggplant until fully cooked & set aside.
- To make the curry, place veggie stock, red curry paste & fried shallots in a pot, then bring it to boil while stirring continuously until the paste dissolves. Season accordingly & add in coconut milk.
- Turn heat to low, add in long beans, mushrooms & let simmer for another 2 mins or until long beans are cooked through.
- To serve, place cooked ramen & mung bean sprouts in a bowl, then ladle soup over & top with tofu & veggies. Enjoy!