Super simple and really delicious and satisfying 👍 This meal is ready in the time it takes to cook the pasta, and you can use your favorite pasta for this. The rigatoni here is a great option, or penne or rotini would work too. 🌿🍃
- 1/2 lb. pasta your favorite
- 1 3/4 cups cucumber thinly sliced, seedless
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced or quartered
- 1/4 cup red onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh parsley packed, chopped for garnish
- Fresh ground pepper
Dressing (blend in food processor):
- 2 avocados
- Lemon juice juice of one lemon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp chili flakes
- 1/4 cup fresh parsley packed
- 2 tbsp cilantro packed
- Cook pasta to al dente in salted water. Drain and drizzle with a bit of olive oil (skip oil if you prefer).
- Add all remaining ingredients and the blended dressing. Carefully stir.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!