Orange sauce tofu
- 1 pack tofu
- 1/2 cup fresh orange juice (about one orange)
- 1 tsp rice vinegar
- 1/2 cup broth
- 1 tsp agave
- 1/2 tsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp corn starch
- 3 tsp water
- Prepare your tofu of choice.
- Whisk your corn starch and water together first and add the remaining ingredients together with it.
- Heat in a skillet over medium heat and add your tofu into the pan tossing to coat until the sauce begins to thicken.
Rest of the bowl (optional)
- Toss the halved Brussels in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 425 degrees for ~20 minutes, until crisp.
- For the cauliflower, toss in coconut oil, season with turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and a splash of tamari. Toss to coat. Bake on the same pan with the Brussels sprouts for about 15-20 minutes.
I served everything with quinoa cooked in broth ⚡️
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!