- Prepare your tofu of choice.
- Whisk your corn starch and water together first and add the remaining ingredients together with it.
- Heat in a skillet over medium heat and add your tofu into the pan tossing to coat until the sauce begins to thicken.
Rest of the bowl (optional)
- Toss the halved Brussels in a little olive oil, salt and pepper and roast at 425 degrees for ~20 minutes, until crisp.
- For the cauliflower, toss in coconut oil, season with turmeric, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, and a splash of tamari. Toss to coat. Bake on the same pan with the Brussels sprouts for about 15-20 minutes.