Pasta with Cauliflower, White Beans, and Kale 🥬 This comforting recipe is a must try! Made with casarecce pasta, roasted cauliflower, white beans, kale and mixed in a rich and flavorful dairy-free sauce.
It’s super simple, flavorful, and delicious. I can’t wait to see how you like it.
Cauliflower, White Beans & Kale
- 8 ounces pasta I used casarecce pasta, substitute for gluten-free pasta
- Preheat your oven to 415 degrees Fahrenheit (212 C). Evenly spread your cauliflower and white beans on a sheet pan. Drizzle with oil, chili powder, cumin powder, and garlic powder. Toss until the cauliflower and beans and covered with seasoning and bake for 35 minutes.
- Meanwhile, cook your pasta according to the back of the package. Drain the water and set pasta aside.
- Heat a large pot on medium heat. Add the oil and onion and cook until soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Add the flour and stir to combine.
- Pour in the milk, vegetable broth, salt, pepper, garlic powder, stirring frequently, and mix until it becomes a creamy sauce.
- Take the cauliflower and white beans out of the oven. Add the fresh kale to the top of the pan and bake for an additional 5 minutes.
- Combine the pasta, cauliflower, white beans, and kale to the pot with the alfredo sauce. Mix until well combined.
- Taste the pasta and add additional seasoning (salt, pepper, or nutritional yeast) if needed.
- Take pasta off the heat and divide into bowls.
- Leftovers can be kept in the refrigerator in an airtight container for 3 days.
- Substitute the kale for fresh spinach. You will add the spinach to your pasta once you add the pasta. Do not roast the spinach.
- Don’t have casarecce pasta? Use anytype of pasta that you have in your pantry instead.
- This pasta makes for great leftovers. I just recommend adding vegetable broth to thin the sauce before reheating it.