4 ingredient SPINACH GNOCCHI 🌱
YUM! If you have these ingredients on hand, have some fun with this recipe because it’s so easy to make and so tasty. Making your own gnocchi can be so easy 🙌🏼
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes until soft and tender (you can also bake if you prefer)
- Mash them gooood. Add the flour and salt - add flour gradually as you may need less or more until a dough forms.
- Blend the spinach with a tiny bit of water so it becomes pourable. Add to the bowl but add small amounts gradually as you don’t want to add too much water. Once a dough is formed transfer to a floured surface.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces and roll each piece out into a rope. Cut into small bite sized pieces. Repeat with remaining pieces.
- You can leave the pieces as is or to get more texture, roll each small piece along the back of a fork gently (I’ll put a video in my story of this)
- To cook bring a pot of water to the boil and add salt. Add gnocchi, stir gently and let it cook until they all float to the top. Let it cook for a further minute and drain. Serve with tomato sauce (or whatever you’d like)
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.