4 ingredient SPINACH GNOCCHI 🌱
YUM! If you have these ingredients on hand, have some fun with this recipe because it’s so easy to make and so tasty. Making your own gnocchi can be so easy 🙌🏼
- 2 large potatoes
- 4 cups plain flour
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 tsp salt
- Boil the potatoes until soft and tender (you can also bake if you prefer)
- Mash them gooood. Add the flour and salt - add flour gradually as you may need less or more until a dough forms.
- Blend the spinach with a tiny bit of water so it becomes pourable. Add to the bowl but add small amounts gradually as you don’t want to add too much water. Once a dough is formed transfer to a floured surface.
- Cut into 4 equal pieces and roll each piece out into a rope. Cut into small bite sized pieces. Repeat with remaining pieces.
- You can leave the pieces as is or to get more texture, roll each small piece along the back of a fork gently (I’ll put a video in my story of this)
- To cook bring a pot of water to the boil and add salt. Add gnocchi, stir gently and let it cook until they all float to the top. Let it cook for a further minute and drain. Serve with tomato sauce (or whatever you’d like)