20-minute miso stir fry!🌱💚
I make this recipe in my stories often, because it’s SO fast and gourmet! There’s loads of umami flavour in the sauce like miso, tamari and almond butter. Poured over pan fried zucchini, mushroom, broccoli and chickpeas.
I serve mine with brown rice or quinoa. Certainly, it’s one of my fave quick-dinner recipes on the blog.
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp tamari
- 2 tbsp white shiro miso
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 2/3 cups water
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 10 cremini mushrooms
- 1 zucchini
- 1 broccoli small
- 1/2 heaping cup cooked chickpeas unsalted
- cooked brown rice or quinoa to serve
- Whisk together almond butter, tamari, miso, freshly grated ginger and water. Cover and leave to the side.
- Chop mushrooms, zucchini and broccoli florets into small bite sized pieces. In a deep skillet add coconut oil. Add mushrooms first, cooking until slightly softened (approx. 5 minutes) then add zucchini and cook until softened (5-10 minutes). Finally add broccoli florets and cook until bright green and al-dente (approx. 5 minutes).
- Pour miso sauce into skillet along with chickpeas and bring to a low simmer. Optional to add splashes more water to thin the sauce. Remove from heat and scoop stir-fry into bowls. Serve with brown rice or quinoa.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.