This Tofu Scramble is packed with protein and done within 10 minutes! Savory, healthy, and most importantly, delicious.
- 1 block tofu
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tbsp turmeric powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp black salt
- 2 tbsp unsweetened non dairy milk
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp vegan butter or olive oil
- Drain the tofu from its liquid by squeezing it with your hands. You could also put the tofu inside a towel and gently squeeze it.1 block tofu
- Put the drained tofu in a bowl and mash it up using a fork.
- Add all dry ingredients to the bowl and mix well.2 tbsp nutritional yeast1 tbsp turmeric powder1 tsp onion powder1 tsp garlic powder1 tsp black saltpepper
- Heat butter (or oil) in a pan. Pour in the mixture from your bowl into the pan once it's warm. Stir occasionally for 3 minutes.1 tsp vegan butter
- Once the tofu starts to darken in color, turn off the heat and directly pour in the non dairy milk. Keep stirring till it's mixed well.2 tbsp unsweetened non dairy milk
- Serve with toasted bread and enjoy!
10-Minute Tofu Scramble
Amount Per Serving
Calories 212 Calories from Fat 90
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4.3g27%
Polyunsaturated Fat 6.8g
Monounsaturated Fat 6.4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!