NEW! Buffalo Cauliflower Rice Burritos with Ranch and Guac. These burritos are going to be a weekly meal for me. They only take 30 minutes from start to finish, the only things you have to cook is a 3 ingredient cauliflower rice and they are layered with SO MUCH FLAVOR.
Shout out to @followyourheart for their vegan ranch, without which, these burritos would not be possible.
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 6 Cups Cauliflower Rice About 1 small head if you're making your own!
- 1/3 Cup Franks Wing Sauce
To Assemble The Burritos
- 1 15 oz can Black Beans drained and rinsed
- 4 10-12" Flour Tortillas
- 6 Tbsp Ranch Dressing I used Follow Your Heart High Omega Vegan Ranch
- 3/4 Cup Guacamole store-bought or homemade
- Additional toppings like: cilantro, tomato or pico
- Place a large cast iron skillet or non stick pan over medium heat.
- Add olive oil and riced cauliflower to the pan and stir. Cook, stirring occasionally for 10 minutes or until the cauliflower is cooked and a little browned in some places.
- Add wing sauce and stir. Cook for 1-2 minutes longer or until the liquid from the wing sauce has evaporated leaving you with fluffy cauliflower rice.
- Warm the black beans in the microwave for 30 seconds- 1 minute.
Build your Burritos
- Warm tortillas in the microwave or in the oven.
- Fill your burritos with cauliflower rice, then black beans, a scoop of guac and a drizzle of ranch. Add any additional topping you desire like cilantro or diced tomato.
- Roll up and enjoy!