🌱Addictive Roasted Potatoes🌱
My new fave potato dish. 😌I love potatoes. They go with almost anything and you can eat them for breakfast, lunch, dinner or snack!
I cooked these with red onion, garlic and spices and added a delicious sauce and they turned out perfect. So yummy 😋.
- Cut russet potatoes into 1/2-inch cubes. Place them in a medium bowl with enough water to cover. Soak the potatoes for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 450F.
- Dry the soaked potatoes with paper towel. Place them into a medium bowl and toss with garlic powder. Add 1 tbsp olive oil and rub potatoes until evenly coated.
- Spread the potatoes out on a lined or non-stick baking sheet and roast for 20 minutes before tossing the potatoes. Roast for another 15 to 20 minutes until the potatoes are fork tender, crispy and slightly charred. Toss about every 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat a little olive oil in a medium skillet over medium heat. Cook onion until slightly browned, 5 to 7 minutes. Add minced garlic , paprika, cayenne and cook for another minute. Add salt to taste. Set aside.
- Make the dressing: mix vegan mayonnaise, apple cider vinegar, Dijon mustard, and tsp sriracha.
- Remove the potatoes from oven and add salt to taste. Mix the potatoes with the cooked red onion/garlic. Drizzle dressing on top. Add some chopped parsley.