This Creamy Vegan Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi is a flavor explosion with fresh basil, marinated tomatoes and garlic. Ready in just 20 minutes!
Share this recipe!
- 2 tbsp sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 package gnocchi 16 oz
- 1 tsp corn starch
- 3/4 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk + 2 tsp, separated
- 1 tbsp vegan butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic diced
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh basil vegan parmesan for topping (optional)
- Prepare Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto according to recipe. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While water is coming to a boil, place a pan on the stove over medium heat. Add butter, olive oil and garlic to the pan. Saute until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Combine corn starch and 2 tsp. of milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining almond milk, corn starch mixture and pesto to the pan. Stir until sauce begins to thicken. Turn heat off.
- Add cooked gnocchi, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve with fresh basil and vegan parmesan on top.
Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto Gnocchi
Amount Per Serving
Calories 273 Calories from Fat 162
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 6g38%
Polyunsaturated Fat 2g
Monounsaturated Fat 8g
Vitamin A 762IU15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.
Did you try this recipe?Mention @goodoldvegan or tag #goodoldvegan!