Share this recipe!
- Prepare Sun-Dried Tomato Pesto according to recipe. Set aside.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Cook gnocchi according to package instructions. Drain and set aside.
- While water is coming to a boil, place a pan on the stove over medium heat. Add butter, olive oil and garlic to the pan. Saute until butter is melted and garlic is fragrant.
- Combine corn starch and 2 tsp. of milk in a small bowl and whisk until smooth.
- Add remaining almond milk, corn starch mixture and pesto to the pan. Stir until sauce begins to thicken. Turn heat off.
- Add cooked gnocchi, salt and pepper to the pan and stir to combine. Taste and adjust seasoning as needed.
- Serve with fresh basil and vegan parmesan on top.