🌱Sheet Pan Chickpea Veggie Roast with Tahini Maple Dressing.🌱
One pan to clean. Tangy, healthy, and delicious. Oil-free option too. What’s not to love? 🥰
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper or use a non-stick sheet. Set aside.
- Transfer the broccoli, Brussels sprouts, and sweet potato, and chickpeas to a medium bowl. Toss with just enough olive oil (or lemon juice) to give the vegetables a slick, glossy coating. Add the garlic powder, salt, and freshly ground black pepper and use your hands to rub the vegetables with the oil and seasonings.
- Transfer the vegetables to large baking sheet.
- Roast for 15 minutes before tossing the vegetables. Roast for about 5 minutes more, or until the sweet potato is just tender.
- Change the oven setting to broil and cook for about 2 minutes more, or until the Brussels sprouts are slightly charred.) Transfer the roasted vegetables to a large bowl.
- In a medium bowl, whisk the Dijon mustard, tahini, water, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and lemon juice until combined. Adjust maple syrup to taste. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Add the desired amount of dressing to the roasted vegetables and stir to coat. Refrigerate any remaining in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
Find more tasty recipes from this author on their socials: