- 1 tbsp stoneground mustard or Dijon
- 1/2 cup vegan mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp nutritional yeast
- 1 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbsp low-sodium soy sauce or tamari
- 1 to 2 tsp maple syrup to taste for sweetness
- 1-1/2 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 15 oz can chickpeas
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- olive oil optional
- salt to taste
- Other veggies
- Mix dressing ingredients well in a medium bowl.
- Rins and drain chickpeas.
- Rub between paper towels on flat surface to dry. Transfer to medium bowl.
- Toss with garlic powder, olive oil to coat (optional), salt to taste.
- Bake at 400F on lined baking sheet until crispy, about 15-20 minutes.
- Massage desired amount of kale with dressing. Add roasted chickpeas.
- Add other veggies as desired (roasted or raw) and add desired amount of dressing.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.