Raw Bl00berry Cheesecake Bites with a soft and chewy Oatmeal Crust. 🧁
I was gonna decorate them but then I realized that I didn’t give enough of a fuck lol. They’re delicious enough without any pretentious decorations!
Share this recipe!
Blueberry Cheesecake Filling:
- If you do not have silicone Muffin tins, line a 6x6 inch square pan with baking paper. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a food processor, combine all ingredients for the Oatmeal base. A sticky mixture should form.
- Use moistened fingers to press the crust on the bottom of each muffin tin cavity or on the base of your prepared 7x7 inch tin. Leave in the freezer whilst making filling.
- To make Blueberry Cheesecake filling, combine all ingredients in a high speed blender. I used the Optimum G2.6 Platinum Series .
- Blend until 100% smooth. You can use a tamper to help get the ingredients well mixed.
- Turn blender off and use a silicone spatula to push ingredients off the blender walls 1 or 2 times and continue blending until entirely smooth.
- Pour the filling onto the chilled crust and spread into an even layer.
- Freeze until firm enough to pop out of the silicone muffin tin or slice - about 6-8 hours.
- Store in the freezer and allow to thaw for 5-10 minutes before enjoying.
- Leftovers will keep in an air-tight box in the freezer for up to 1 month.