Sharing this classic dessert Mango Sticky Rice.
The combination of the mango, the coconut cream and the sticky rice is just marvelous!
Hope you’ll love this simple and delicate dessert.
Share this recipe!
- Steam the soaked glutinous rice about 30 minutes or till it soft and tender
- Add in 200ml coconut cream, 2 knots pandan leafs, 1 tbsp sugar and 1/8 tsp salt into the sauce pan and cook for about 4 minutes with low heat. Set aside
- Once the rice is ready, transfer to a bowl. Add in the cooked coconut cream and mix well. Let it sit for 20 minutes or wait till the milk is absorbed.
- Start making the sauce, pour in 200ml light coconut in a sauce pan, take out 2 tbsp of coconut milk and mix with 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Cook the light coconut milk and pour the cornstarch mixture while stirring. Once the milk is thick and creamy, remove from the heat.
- Serve the sticky rice together with the mango and pour the sauce on it. Sprinkle some sesame seeds and enjoy.