Deep fried Summer Rolls anyone?
I Wrapped it in fresh veggies, cellophane noodles and crispy garlic. It is so light, crispy and airy! Enjoy! 😋
- 10 pcs spring rolls wrappers
- 1 small purple cabbage finely sliced
- 1 carrot thinly sliced
- 20 gram cellophane noodles soak in hot water for 10 minutes, drain out the water.
- 50 gram bean sprouts
- 1 tbsp Sesame oil
- crispy garlic
- onion salt to taste
- coriander for garnish
- Add in the cooked rice noodles, sesame oil, crispy garlic and onion salt in a big bowl (set aside).
- Place a spring roll wrap onto a towel and fill it with all the fresh veggies and top some cooked glass noodles. Make a sausage like shape out of the fillings at one end of the wrappers. Fold sides in and begin rolling the spring roll. At the end of the rolling seal it by moistening the edge with water.
- Heat the oil over medium-high heat. Fry the rolls and ensure turning frequently until the spring rolls turn golden brown.
- Finally serve with any your favourite dipping sauce.