🌱Creamy Tahini Lentils, crispy roasted potatoes and garlicky kale🌱
Have you made these yummy lentils yet? I encourage you to try these delicious bad boys ASAP! 💚Happy Monday lovelies.💚
- 1 large onion diced
- 1 tbsp olive oil or broth
- 3 large garlic cloves minced
- 1 tsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tsp dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp tomato paste
- 1-1/2 cups dry green or brown lentils
- 4 cups veggie broth
- 1 tbsp tahini
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 tbsp red wine vinegar
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Sauté diced onion in 1 tbsp olive oil or broth until translucent, about 5 minutes.
- Add minced garlic cloves and cook 30 seconds more.
- Add dried oregano, dried thyme, dried rosemary, garlic powder, tsp onion powder. Cook one more minute.
- Add tomato paste, dry green or brown lentils, veggie broth and simmer about 15 minutes, or until lentils are just cooked.
- Mix in tahini, Dijon mustard, red wine vinegar. Simmer another 2 minutes. Add salt and black pepper to taste.
SHARE THIS RECIPE!
SUBSCRIBE TO THE NEWSLETTER!
Receive the latest vegan recipes straight into your inbox! You can sign out at any time.