🌱Balsamic-Maple Roasted Veggies & Chickpeas🌱’The most simple things can bring the most happiness.’💚
- Preheat the oven to 425ºF.
- Prepare the veggies: Place the potatoes, Brussels sprouts, and carrots into a large casserole dish in a single layer and drizzle with olive oil to coat. Add the dried herbs and use your hands to rub the veggies until evenly coated.
- Prepare the chickpeas: Rub the chickpeas between two layers of paper towel or a dish towel to dry. Place the chickpeas onto a large rimmed baking sheet in a single layer. Drizzle with olive oil and toss to evenly coat.
- Roast the veggies & chickpeas: Place the chickpeas in the oven on the top rack, and the vegetables on the middle rack. Roast for 15 minutes.
- Make the glaze: Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, mix the balsamic vinegar, coconut aminos, and maple syrup. Use a microplane or fine grater and grate the garlic into the bowl. Stir to combine.
- Add the glaze: Add about two thirds of the glaze mixture to the vegetables, and the remaining one third to the chickpeas and mix until evenly distributed. Place the chickpeas on the middle rack, and the veggies on the upper rack. Roast for about 10 minutes more, or until the chickpeas are crispy, and the potatoes are just fork tender. Season with salt.